A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of cookies consists of making the website remember your visit when you browse it a second time. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customized content, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt website content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly undermined. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to detail the use of
cookies made by this website in order to inform you as accurately as possible. This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard you must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete the cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are liable for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and this is where you should exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in those cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information in this regard on this link. For information on the usage Google gives cookies, we attach this other link.
For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.